Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week 8

The prompt for Week 8 was Other Photographers.  I don't know many true photographers that are local to me and the one I do know, yeah, she took off on vacation.  I was asked by two friends to speak at their Girl Scout meeting about what I do as a photographer.

I share with the girls the different type of camera's I use.  I even had them look at some photos and see if they could tell which one I used to take the photo (cell phone, point and shoot, dSLR, etc).  I talked about being creative, keeping your eyes open as you don't know when a photo op will present itself.  Answered questions and talked about some of the photo challenges I am involved in and how they keep me on my toes and always thinking!

Then I got them all together and told them to give me their BEST photographer pose and this is what the final result was!  I can't wait to join them in April as we all do the same photo challenge.

Thank you GS Troop 54315, you were awesome!

When people ask me what equipment I use - I tell them my eyes
~Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment