Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Treasure Hunt (Round 3)

Well friends, this round had to include the following elements:

A person
A hat
At building
A retro look
A romantic feel

I knew where I wanted to go with this and I had the props and the models!  A special Thank You to Matt and Mechell for being my models!  You both did a fantastic job and moved me to Round 4!!

The building we work in is soooo retro and made the perfect backdrop.  I submitted the photo on the left because our editing was limited on this round, but I really liked the one on the right from a personal point of view!

Wait till you see Round 4!

Don't choose the most beautiful one.  Choose the one that makes your world the most beautiful....






1 comment:

  1. The Treasure Hunt has really been a lot of fun, despite how subjective it truly is. Keeps me thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete