Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Guarding The Net (361/366)

Well this is one way to guard the net!  It was Globetrotter night tonight.  One last Christmas present to enjoy while on our holiday break!  It was bitter sweet for me as my Dad used to take us to see them when I was my kid's ages.  They would come to Princeton University's Jadwin Gym and it was always a great time.  My two favorite players were Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal and tonight Curly was in attendance as an assistant coach!

While the names have changed and there is even a female player (TNT), the show is still as great as it ever was and something I was so happy to share with my kids.  I am also pretty happy that I was able to get my old Rebel into the Consol Energy Center because the iPhone was not gonna cut it tonight and the 7D was going to be way too obvious!  Managed to capture a few fun shots!

And guess what?  They won the game!!!!!!!

Sweet Georgia Brown-it's not a Globetrotter game unless you hear it!




No comments:

Post a Comment