Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 6, 2012

From Where I Live (341/366)

It's the crazy day before the relatives come into town for our Birthday/Christmas celebrations!  I took a half day to clean, organize and prep for the pending arrivals.  I am very excited for them to see all the changes to our home.  In fact, I hope by the time they come back again in June, it will look totally different!

So after all this cleaning and a Cookie Webinar that was about 90 mins too long, I realized I needed a shot for the day (and a shower curtain line....it's all part of the plan).  I knew the borough building would be perfect for the shot and I was not disappointed.

So welcome to our home town of Green Tree, PA.  It's a quaint small town just outside of Pittsburgh and I am so glad this was where we landed and when moved here.

There's no place like home......
~Dorothy




No comments:

Post a Comment