Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 31, 2012

And Then There Was One (366/366)

I did it!  I took a picture and posted it EVERY day of 2012.  I actually took more(way more) than 366 pictures but there were definitely days when it was hard to get one.  I am proud of myself for accomplishing this project and look forward to a new one in 2013.  I have a few things in mind and keep tuned to the blog because the pictures will show up there.

I will also continue with the #FMSPhotoaday Challenge by @FatMumSlim and there is a Treasure Hunt I am involved in on G+ as well.....

A special Thank You to everyone who supported me during the last 366 days and I wish you all a most Happy and Safe New Year!

Let's make 2013 a GREAT one!

Celebrate endings, for the precede new beginnings.
~Jonathan Lockwood Hule





No comments:

Post a Comment