Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 5, 2012

Webelos Wonderland (310/366)

It's that time of year.  In 2 weeks Pittsburgh has it's Light Up Night and kids from around the area create and display their Gingerbread Houses.  For our school kids, the 5th Grade participates in this event but this year, our Webelos I Den decided to join in.  I was pretty amazed and what a good job the boys had done in creating and decorating their Webelos Wonderland.

Now I am looking forward to heading downtown and checking the whole area out during the holidays, which is something I have never done.

So here's to the Webelos I den of Pack 202 for a job well done!

Naomi: Lily, you are not talking about muffins here, this is a gingerbread house from scratch, this is hard.  Remember childbirth?  This is harder.
~Quote from The Gingerbread House




No comments:

Post a Comment