Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Do (319/366)

Today, in Future Land (Australia to those who don't know), my dear friend Jodie Dragonfly married her best friend, Andy Robinson.  I would have loved to have been there with them to share in this special moment, but it just wasn't to be.  However, thanks to modern technology, we got to spend the last few minutes of their single lives together.  I got to watch her do her makeup and listen to her get zipped up in all her finery and I got to snap the first picture.  Not to bad for an iPad shot but sometimes it's not the quality as much as it is capturing that first moment!  Now where the is the groom you ask? Well someone had to hold the laptop up so I could get the shot!  He knows his place <g>

Dear Jodie and Andy,

I so wish I could have been there to share in your special day.  Today is the first day of the rest of your lives and I hope it is just the first of many happy, happy moments in your life as husband and wife.  A long time ago, when the two of you first started this journey, I shared on of my favorite quotes in a post.  I think it deserves to be shared again:

You can separate two lovers by distance but you can never break the bridge
 that connect their hearts, no matter where they are in the world

So here's to you both.  I am so happy for you.  I can't wait to see all the pictures and videos but I am glad I got the fist picture!!

Love you!!!

Sami


No comments:

Post a Comment