Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1 (275/366)

It was a crazy day today and picture taking was at a premium.  When I finally got home and had some dinner, I took a stroll up the street to see if I could find something fun.  First time I have taken the 7D out in these conditions so I was hoping to see what it can do.  If the weather had been nice I might have shot the moon, but Mother Nature was having none of that.

So most of my neighbors have all their Fall and Halloween decorations out and while disturbing George, our neighbors dog, I took a few shots of the neighbor's home.  The Foreman's always give out glow sticks for the kids to wear while trick or treating and it's the first place we go.

I am hoping the kids are not into dressing up this year but I think I will be trekking up our hill and down again for an hour while they collect more calories than we know what to do with!

The farther we have gotten from the magic and mystery of our past, the more we've come to need Halloween.
~Paula Curan




No comments:

Post a Comment