Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 22, 2012

Home Improvements (296/366)

And so it began.  Today was Day 1 on the Face Lift I was giving my house.  Now other than the fact that currently there are no gutters or shingles on the house, it all pretty much still looks the same.  Everything except the partial wall between the split levels.  All the peeling paint had been scraped and readied to be wrapped and vinyl sided.  I know this is not normally exciting stuff,  but it's my first big home improvement project and I am just a wee bit excited to see how it all turns out!

I am sure my neighbors are breathing a sigh of relief that I am finally doing something with the exterior but with two kids and what was a bad economy, we all did what we had to, to get by.

More shots to come over the next week or so.  Weather is going to be perfect for the end of October and I don't think we could have hand picked it any better.  Thursday is looking to be sunny and almost 80F!!!  Gotta love Indian Summer!

May the roof above us never fall in and may we good companions beneath it, never fall out!
~Irish Blessing




1 comment: