Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween (305/366)

Well Hurricane Sandy may have delayed trick or treating in Green Tree, PA (and in many other towns from here to the Atlantic) but Ms. Leitch's 4th Grade Class was not having any of that!  I always love the creative ideas that the kids come up with.  Apparently Steve from Minecraft was a big winner this year as we had more than a few of them show up.  My favorite was two 5th graders who were dressed as a strip of bacon and a fried egg!

This is my favorite party to attend and I can't believe that next year will be the last.  Daniel went as a baseball player for the 3rd year in a row.  I love that his costumes have not cost me a penny and that means Shannon needs to do the same....LOL

Eat, drink and be scary!  
~Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment