Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sunset (252/366)

Today ended much better than it started.  It was humid and sticky when we got home from the game last night and I was awoken about 4AM to the sound of a downpour and thunder.  Got up at 8AM to see the rain had started again and we had more torrential rain during the morning.  Bad enough to keep us home for the day.  

Now I know Dan would have rather been playing baseball today but I was happy for the downtime.  I wasn't real thrilled with what I was doing, but hey, we do what we have to do.

As the day improved and the humidity dropped it was wonderful to open all the windows and get some fresh air.  I was also enjoying the beautiful sunset.  I was hoping for one last night at the ballgame but just too many clouds.  Sometimes I think the camera gives me a lesson in patience.

Peace.....is seeing a sunset and knowing who to thank.
~Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment