Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thank You (243/366)

My August Photoaday Challenge word today was Card.  I chose to shoot a Thank You card I designed on Shutterfly earlier this year.  I think Thank You cards are not used enough these days.  I make both my kids fill them out after birthday parties and various other events.  In fact, they have done that as far back as 3 years old when they could just about write their name.  We have two to send out shortly.

The first card is to thank my mother's friend Barbara for starting Daniel off on his Sports Christmas Tree for his room and for opening her home to the kids and I and giving us a grand tour.  Barbara is the one from the post I did earlier this month with the upside down Christmas Tree.

The second card is for our neighbors up the street, the Formans.  They have a son, Steven and whenever he outgrows something, Daniel is happy recipient.  He has received over the year a Jason Bay Pirates Jersey, all weather boots, jackets and lastly, a giant bag of baseballs to keep his extra innings games in the backyard going strong!

I think teaching our children to do a simple task such as this is very important and if you want some cool cards, I am sure I can design one for you!

The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any.
~Fred Astaire







No comments:

Post a Comment