Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Minister's Tree House (221/366)

We left Asheville today about 8:50AM and headed out on our big day trip.  First stop, 183 miles to Crossville, TN to see the Minister's Tree House.  Last year about this time, someone on G+ posted a pic about it and it was the I knew I wanted to see this and take pictures.  So I sent the link to my Mom, showed the kids and it was a done deal.

Now I took a ton of photos why we were there but I felt this one showed the enormity of the house.  It's almost 10 stories high and we climbed almost all of them.  We bypassed the ladder that took you to the very top of the bell tower, for my healthy and sanity...LOL

What I think amazed me most was when we got there, the parking lot was FULL and they even had space for bus parking.  I kept thinking as we were driving, "What if we get there and it really looks like we were trespassing?"  Thankfully that was not the case and if I had to hazard a guess, I would say there were about 100-200 people visiting at the same time we were.

It was definitely worth the drive!



No comments:

Post a Comment