Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Customer Service (227/366)

August 3rd, 2012 I decided to treat myself to a little something.  I walked by the Coach store in the mall and decided it was time.  I had the extra money and I was due a treat.  I went in, shopped and walked out about 30 mins later with a new purse, wallet and change purse.  Now, if you have shopped at Coach you know they spare no expense and your purchase is boxed up, wrapped in tissue and even your receipt gets its own special Coach envelope.

Well I exited the store and as I was leaving the mall I got the call from hell from my New/Former bank.  I turned right around, as soon as I calmed down, walked back into the Coach store and asked them to void my transaction on my debit card and move it to my credit card.  I was determined to keep it but I will not use it until the money had been moved (again) and the credit card paid.

So today, I come home to a note in the mail from the wonderful woman at Coach who both helped me chose the items I wanted but also more than willingly helped me with the payment issue.  She thanked me for stopping in their store, hoped I had an enjoyable vacation and enclosed a $50 gift card for me to use to help me get more organized.  Woo hoo!!!  Now $50 at Coach won't get your far, but I want a nice cell phone holder and now it will only cost me about $10.00

Of course, my daughter thinks it should be hers....HA!  She needs to think again.

Customer Service is not a department.  It's everyone's job!


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a really good story I like reading it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That day, I encountered many great sales people who actually took care of business and made me feel as if my purchases were important!

    ReplyDelete