Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Toes (189/366)


It was an early start to my day because I wanted to get down to my old neighborhood to visit with my friend Nicole.  Just over two months ago Nicole and her husband Mark started their family with addition of a son named Spencer.  Because I was in the "area" I wanted to make sure I got to visit with them and snap some shots of the handsome lil man.

He was awake when I arrived and I got to get in a little baby fix (very lil because those days are done for me) but it was fun to have to a chance to travel back in time.  Both mine are way out of diapers and bottles and have moved on to sports and attitudes...LOL

So I had a grand time with Nicole and Spencer before I had to head back to Pittsburgh.  I was stuck on which shot I like that best that I decided to make this a two'fer again.  He is just too cute that I had to share more than his tiny little feet!

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, THAT'S what little boys are made of.











No comments:

Post a Comment