Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In The Garden (206/366)

So I found my way to work today and managed to make it through but jet lag seems to be finding it's way to my weary self.  I did take a few moments this evening to get outback and inspect my garden.  It seems I have a Blanket Flower and a Bee Balm plant that are looking less than desirable but I am hoping a little help from some Miracle Grow will help bring them back.  The good news is that my Garden Phlox and Black-eyed Susan's have recovered from the deer trauma and are now coming along nicely.  I guess the Liquid Fence is doing it's job!

I did find quite a few of our insect friends enjoying the cone flowers and the black-eyed Susan's and Garden Phlox are coming back nicely after the deer had their way with them.  Overall, I am pleased at my first attempt at serious gardening and am learning from my mistakes to make improvements next year.

Aerodynamically the bumble bee should not be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
~Mary Kay Ash





No comments:

Post a Comment