Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Where I Shop (178/366)

I shop lots of places.  Lately I feel as if Walmart, K-Mart and Giant Eagle should just start a tab for me.  Today I snuck out of the office for about 20 mins and walked down to our local hardware store, Rolliers.  Now this is not your typical Mom and Pop store.  It's local and family owned but more like the Nordstrom's of hardware stores.  Here is a little history about Rollier's ( http://www.rolliers.com/history.htm ).

I went to Rollier's looking for a small bird bath for my garden as I want to give the birds and the butterflies a place to drink and "puddle".  Almost everything they have is too big for what I want so I am still on a mission.  I also wanted to catch a good shot of the full store front, which is a whole block in the town I work in but a hotel is being built across the street and everything is blocked off.  There is a better shot on the link above that was apparently "pre-construction".

Buy Local!





No comments:

Post a Comment