Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Bag (169/366)


It's Father's Day and I don't often "force" the family outing but a vendor offered me tickets, free parking and club seats and that even sounded good to their father and it meant a nice day with the kids.  It's a free Carlos Santana Jersey day for the first 15,000 fans as well.  Daniel is worried we won't be one of the 1st to get one...I assured him that we will be fine...LOL  So these tickets have been in my bag since the middle of May and it's time to use them!

So in about 90 mins we will be headed to Cleveland to watch our Pirates take on the Indians at 1:05pm today.  We went to Progressive Field  back in 2010 and I remember Daniel saying he wanted to move to Cleveland.  When I asked him why, he told me it was because it was flat and he could ride his bike more....LOL

Let's Go Bucs!


Harry Doyle: Just remember fans, comin' up is our "Die Hard Night" here at the stadium.  Free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant.
~Major League






No comments:

Post a Comment