Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2012

Door (163/366)

Today's challenge was Door.  Since my front door of my house is older than me and less than desirable, I chose my door at the office.  Some time ago a co-worker decided that I needed a warning label and here it is.
I often chuckle as people come for meetings and never say a word and then just when you least expect it, someone says "Warning Label huh?".  I just smile.  I figured if the President can bring in the President of our new owners and not worry about it, why should I..LOL

I have added a few things over the last few years and I am glad this was a challenge topic because I think when we move to the new offices, I probably won't be able to decorate my door like this but I think the Hello Kitty Skull and Crossbones will have to stay in some capacity.

Look at every exit as being an entrance to somewhere else.
~Tom Stoppard



No comments:

Post a Comment