Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spirit In The Sky (143/366)


How can you not view this most spectacular sunset and not think there is a power greater than ourselves at work?
 
We spent most of our evening in the Middle School Auditorium watching Shannon in her band concert.  The students were outstanding and as we left for a treat from DQ, I saw this most beautiful sight.  No real place to stop until we got near the T station in Dormont.  I pulled off to take a few shots.  This was my favorite of the dozen or so I took, much to the dismay of my undernourished and ill treated children <insert your own eye roll here>.

A special thanks to Eric for the inspiration for tonight's post.....love ya babe!

Oh, set me up with the spirit in the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I die
When I die and they lay me to rest
I'm gonna go to the place that's the best
~Norman Greenbaum



No comments:

Post a Comment