Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our Hats Are Off To You (148/366)

This is an ongoing photo project I started back in 2010 when we went to Cleveland to see the Indians take on the Red Sox.    I got an interesting shot of an Indians hat and just love the way it turned out.  Since that game, I try to shoot hats from every team that comes to PNC or at every stadium we visit.  Once I have all the hats from all 30 teams, then I can start to assemble my photo book.

Shot this one today.  What a fun hat!  I did get lucky in the bottom of the 8th when a Cubs fan finally came to sit near us to get away from the raindrops.

Soon I will be gathering all those shots together to see exactly how many teams I have and how many more I need to get.  They key to this challenge is to not let the wearer know I am taking their picture!

You don't take a photograph, you make it.
~Ansel Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment