Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lost In The Lawn (137/366)


So yes, I was a few moments late for work today.  I headed out to the car and the lawn looked like a sea of tiny diamonds.  I dropped my stuff in the car and ran back in to get my camera.

My son asked, "What did you forget?" and I told him all I needed was my camera.  He joined me and said "Mom, you see a picture everywhere".  Yes I do Dan, yes I do and then he promptly reminded me that I was going to be late for work.....damn logical kid!

This was a shot with the camera free standing on the stone wall, I did not focus it by view but by luck.  It actually reminds me a scene in the movie Antz and what it might be like just tromping through my own front yard as a creature that small.

And I love good bokeh!

Dew drops are the gems of the morning, but the tears of mournful eve.
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge



No comments:

Post a Comment