Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Southside (119/366)

After a long day of Zumba, flag football, errands, laundry and a little league game, it was time to have a little me time.  I met a girlfriend of mine down on Carson Street for dinner at the Double Wide Grill.  You see tonight, my job was wing(wo)man.  More like just good friendly moral support as she perused the object of her affection.

The Southside of Pittsburgh is actually a very eclectic place that I enjoy for it's photo ops.  Saturday night though, trying to get in and out is somewhat ridiculous with traffic and college kids and singles out for a fun on a Saturday night.

As I was waiting, I happened to notice the marquis for the Southside Works Movie Theatre looked pretty awesome against the cold evening sky.  We did a movie here last year and I believe it used to be an old hotel as the "lobby" was pretty amazing.  Definitely on the "to do" list again this year.

And here's a quote to my friend, you know who you are and you know I am here and will be your wingwoman any day!

Attraction is not a choice.
~David DeAngelo


No comments:

Post a Comment