Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Have A Nice Day! (109/366)

It was almost 8:30pm and no picture for today had been taken.  I was in the middle of my Photography 102 class and we were on a short break.  We decided to move class this week to Wednesday since a few of us were not going to be available tomorrow.  We met at our local Panera Bread on Green Tree Rd.

Well we all know what too much coffee and and too much sitting can do and when Patty, our instructor, rejoined the group she told me she found my shot of the day, in the second stall of the ladies room.  I was up to the challenge and before we left for the evening (picture the staff tapping their feet as the cleaned around us wanting us to go) I took myself and my trusty 4S to the ladies room.  A big 32 ounce Acai Berry tea will do the same thing as the coffee.

Ha!  Good call Patty.  I loved it.  Took the shot, did my thing and back to collect my things and head home.  Its cute, you have to admit that and you can't help but smile when you see another smile.

Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
Standing on the edge, I show the wind how to fly
When the world gets in my face
I say, have a nice day!
~Bon Jovi













No comments:

Post a Comment