Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No Weigh?  Yes, Weigh! (4/366)


I should warn you all that not every shot is going to be a photographic masterpiece and today's shot is no exception.  Now this shot was done first and foremost so I can get myself back on track.  September 14th, 2009 I started on a weight loss journey that saw almost 100lbs leaving me.  My journey over the last 9 months has been more like a Sunday drive on the back roads with random stops at great hometown diners.  A fun trip but not quite the direction I need to be going.

Well by sharing this with you all, I now make public my goal to get back on track and finish the weight loss journey and get into the weight maintenance.  The good news is, as much as I did not want to step on the scale today, I have not gained any weight since October.  The bad news (please move beyond the obvious fact my feet are screaming for a pedicure) is that I have not lost any weight since October either.  I can live with that, for now.

As I recently told an old friend, it's time to stop fighting the battles and win the war!!!








4 comments:

  1. You rock, my dear - you were a large part of my motivation for starting my own journey back on my birthday in May - one month behind schedule, but i just hit the midway point - 70 down, 70 to go -- we'll fight this last leg of the journey together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we will Jess, yes we will...more determined than ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am with you sister...
    my god i have to lose what you weigh!!! well almost...
    i am down 68 lbs but i am losing the rest of it this year...
    time to shine and show the world who i am and that i am a force to be reckoned with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you and Jess and Me are going to take the world by storm!!!!!

    ReplyDelete