Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Look at all the colors!  (14/366)


And I love when people get creative.  A room full of creative people just makes me smile.  My afternoon and evening was spent with a group of lovely ladies at the Green Tree Fire House.  It was a Scrapbooking Fundraiser for one of our local Girl Scout troops.  Being a former Girl Scout and having a daughter who is now a Cadet, it was a worthy cause!

Now, did I do any actually scrap booking?  No, but that didn't matter.  It was the social side of things that I needed and it felt good to get out, be disconnected from the internet and just enjoy good conversation with friends!

One woman created this wonderful 4 drawer ribbon holder and her father drilled holes to run the ribbon through which I found very ingenious and yet oh so simple.  I can't wait for tomorrow!

Each day comes bearing its own gifts.  Untie the ribbons!


2 comments:

  1. Nice I see allot of people on Bloggers that are home makers and they make some cool stuff. That's good your getting out. Chat with you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life Line...I am creative soul and I do get out just taking pics of it more now that I am on this photographic journey!

    ReplyDelete